Since 2006, A.R.E. has provided administrative services for the Planning and Visual Education
Partnership (PAVE), a 501(c)(3) educational foundation dedicated to encouraging students to study in the fields of retail design and planning and visual merchandising.
In order to fulfill this mission, PAVE relies on company and individual support, donations, and sponsorships, many of which may be deductible as charitable expenses. Event attendees include retail design and visual merchandising professionals, as well as contract designers and industry suppliers. Sponsorship and donation opportunities include:
- Gala Fundraising dinner and awards presentation, December, New York City
- Scholarship funds and financial aid funds
- Donations of goods or services
- Helping Hands grants for educational institutions, and
- Other fundraising activities
For more information, contact Catharine Scott, managing director of PAVE: 954-893-7225, ext. 4834, fax 954-893-8375.